*Translated by deepl.Japanese article is here.
In creating my Jamstack blog, I found few articles and source codes that use WordPress as CMS, so I created one.
“There are a lot of people who have the same thought as I do: “I’m using WordPress, but I want to use the same articles when I migrate to Jamstack! I’m sure there are a lot of people who feel the same way, so please use this code to publish a Jamstack blog while using your existing content!
How to use it
- Install graphql in existing wordpress according to README (as per official README)
- Enter the URL in “env” (This is the file. This is a sample, so please create and use .env)
- Enter the slug and display name for the fixed page (file here)
- If the slug is wrong, it may not work.
Please do me a favor?
- Push Star on Github!
- Buy me a coffee!!
- Please let me know if there are any modifications.
If you have any questions, please DM me via Github issue or Twitter.